Me and My Family

Me and My Family

09 January, 2014

Home At Last!

Wednesday:
After three weeks on the North Slope, my husband is home. He missed Christmas and New Years Eve with us. As well as a one night visit from one of his older sons. We missed him. Now that he is here he is up to his usually antics. Riling up my dogs, vacuuming, cleaning in general; and taking care of me. I think my body realized it was okay now to let go. This morning I woke up not feeling so great. We were getting ready to head to Anchorage and I told him to go without me. He took Damon and I just slept and slept. I haven't been able to do that for three weeks. 
It felt good. 
We then had a good friend in our neighborhood bring dinner over. It was delicious. 
Tomorrow evening John and I will be going on a movie date.                                                   
Thursday: It's now Thursday, so date night is tonight. Or movie night. That's what I am more inclined to call it, since that is all we will be doing, going to a movie. Next date will be my choice and it will not involve a movie. 
My low back on left side has been aching like crazy since yesterday afternoon. Advil barely takes the throbbing away. Don't know what it is, but it's very discomforting. 
Thankful to have John home to fill in when I can't, and Thankful for my kids whom I love and adore. Thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who helps give me the strength i need each day. 
Thankful to be here today! 
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment