Me and My Family

Me and My Family

16 January, 2014

Almost there

Now that I have been researching and talking to family and gathering a fundraising team, things are really starting to roll. 
I had a meeting at my house last night to brainstorm fundraising ideas....it went GREAT!!!! So many showed up with good ideas, lots of support and love, and helping hands. I think this is actually going to be fun. 
Also, through my research I have made a decision on which clinic I want to go to. There were more than I originally thought, so I ended up talking with Doctors from a total of four clinics. I prayed about it, and I discussed each one with my family and have made my decision. Now I have to make sure they can take me the dates I want to go. 
I will actually be taking a loan to go and continue fundraising to pay that back. Timing is everything and the longer I wait, the less success we may have. I need to go sooner rather than later. 
Pray
Pray 
Pray 
for me that we get positive outcomes from this. 
I will continue with my positive attitude and build on it, make it even stronger. I have to admit it has been flagging lately. 
If anyone has a special talent that could be utilized for a silent auction or any sort of fundraiser let me know. If you have connections, we have ideas. Today I am writing up a little bio on myself (not necessarily my favorite thing to do) and one women who knows the manager of the local credit union (all in the area), will put up cans in each branch for collecting donations.  If you are motivated and would be interested in doing things in your community let me know and I can make sure you get a copy of my bio. 
In any event I thank you for your prayers, positive thoughts and love. 
Please continue to share this blog with others.
I will be posting a video story soon. 
Love, Dani

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your meeting went well. I will see what I can do here in Emmons to contribute to your fund. I love you and am definitely praying for you. I'm praying for God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, I am actually your Dad's cousin, but you and Dan Jr. are closer in age. I am so hopeful that the new treatments and options you are learning and praying about come to fruition and the fundraising you do proves successful. I admire your courage and your honesty in your journey. You are playing the cards you have been dealt with amazing grace. I have much hope in my heart for you. Fighting spirit comes from these Robson genes of ours. Wishing you peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete