Me and My Family

Me and My Family

25 November, 2010

A Great Day for Thanksgiving!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.
What are you thankful for?
Me, well I am thankful for Family far and wide,
kids who love me despite my sometimes lopsided parenting skills,
A Husband who loves me beyond measure!
I am also thankful for my Heavenly Father who loves me know matter what,
And a Saviour who attoned for my sins...thank goodness cus I have many!
I am thankful for the love they have for me and the ability to help me heal my body.
I am thankful for a new day every 24 hours in which to redeem myself and have more time to play with my wonderfully fun son.
I am thankful for Johns career and the insurance that helps us pay the bills.
I am thankful for my home which keeps us warm, safe, and dry.
I am thankful for all this and more.
What are you thankful for?

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Love and blessings,
Dani

3 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call "staying positive". What a great attitude you have!! One of the many things I'm grateful for and one of the most important is, for the 3 fantastic kids I have!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and his wife are here for T-day. We had a great dinner yesterday, lots of fun preparing it. Not sure what today will bring but we're just enjoying each other's company and catching up. It's been almost a year since I've seen them. Life is good! love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for you and your brothers and your families. love you forever

    ReplyDelete