Me and My Family

Me and My Family

12 November, 2010

The Bread....

Before~~





After~~





Mmmmm was it delicious! I shared with the Missionaries, and the nurses at Katmai Oncology Infusion.
Here is My John and Damon chillin at said infusion center....





The last few days have been fun and exhausting at the same time. Company, treatment, baking, frosting, playing outside...cooking, dishes, playing, etc...




Filled with Distractions which is exactly what I have been looking for.


This looks like pure 100% chocolate JOY!!!! He is in heaven.




My Littleman, the Baker~





The Animaly Biologist~






The outdoor Enthusiast~









The Athlete~





And here is my mom, so graciously coming to our home to help out every other week...when I feel weak. hahaha...we roped her into frosting cookies.





My friend, and Sister by choice...Anna with me and her younger Daughter. We had fun baking, frosting, and licking frosting.





More Help!~~ and fun.






It's been a good week overall. We even squeezed in time to watch a couple movies. Today I was tired but had an opportunity for a very nice nap. Now I feel good. But so looking forward to a BREAK from chemo. My body is starting to get weary and the side effects are building up. The Doctor said I may start my break one cycle early. Which would mean no treatment the week of Christmas...hey I might not fight her on that. Nice would that be, to just kick back and actually feel good on Christmas? I might even be able to tolerate a little ice cream with the pie, or apple crisp we will have! mmmmm, now I really should stop talking about all the yummy's.

Gotta go read to my Littleman!

Goodnight, and Blessings to each one of you!
Dani

3 comments:

  1. You made me cry. I miss you so much!! It's just not the same here without you. I wish... well, it doesn't matter really. I'm just glad you are happy and doing so well. And look at that yummy bread! I can't make cupcakes or rolls without thinking of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me miss those days when I got together with your mom for crafts, yard sales and potlucks. Looks like you are enjoying every moment of your day despite the treatments.

    I'm really enjoying blog. Your son sure looks like you!! love, susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun sleepover!! We must do it again!! Miss you...hope your weekend is good!

    ReplyDelete