Me and My Family

Me and My Family

30 November, 2010

Now, moving right along...

Trying to be "tough" with new haircut

It took two tries, but we finally got the haircut we wanted. Though we are both missing the long hair. Littleman...uh, huh...I mean Ironman knows it will grow back!







Blackberry pie, and banana bread (with blueberries and without)

Two of the yummy's I baked for Thanksgiving. Ironman (littleman), insists blueberries are good for killing the germs in my body, so I use them when I can.


Tony Stark is in the kitchen!

Helping with apples for Apple Crisp! I didn't get a pic of it, but boy did it turn out wonderful. not only did it look good, but it tasted divine!


one of those naps I mentioned in previous entry!

Tony Stark AKA Ironman, and Kaili Girl! Oh I wish it was me.


Lovin' the new haircut!
Overall it was a GREAT weekend. I wasn't feeling my best, but I pushed through. Treatments are really taking a toll on my body. Neuropathy is getting worse and sometimes my legs feel numb even above my knees. My fingers and toes are sore all the time. I can't wait for this last treatment on the 6th of December. I am taking a break!!!!!
I'm so looking forward to that, and maybe by Christmas I will feel almost normal.
After that I am not sure which route I will be taking.

I have been researching books, and documentary programs about diet and how our body can heal itself through diet. Everything I am reading runs parallel and it's very interesting. Even though the authors of the books have different training, different names for what they are promoting, it all looks very similar and the underlying theory is that our body can heal itself with the right Diet.
So, who's diet do I adopt? Do I combine them all? They are very similar with a few exceptions...so how to know which ONE is the one to use? I want healing....and I want it soon. I will keep studying, and learning, and praying about it.
Now I must get on with my Tuesday.
Blessings to you all.
Dani

1 comment: