Me and My Family

Me and My Family

22 December, 2013

The Waiting Game begins again....

I am scheduled for a CT scan tomorrow morning. that's it just a scan. No results. No Doc visit. A scan, and then I wait. My family waits. My friends wait. We all wait. Have I EVER mentioned that I don't not like waiting? I never have. Waiting for results of this magnitude just make that dislike stronger. 
Wait is what I will do though. I really don't have much choice. I always think the waiting for results will get easier, but it doesn't. I will have a week of anxiety, tense muscles, crabby moments, possible sleeplessness. 
All I can say is thank goodness it's Christmas week. I have that to distract me. It's a great distraction. We just got a bunch of new snow today too, so maybe I will feel well enough to take Damon out snowshoeing. I hope so. 
I keep saying that to him, and then either the weather doesn't cooperate, I don't feel well, or Damon just doesn't want to go anywhere. This boy of mine is a homebody!!!! Unless there is mention of going somewhere where he has a friend, or there is something in it for him. Otherwise he would rather stay home, in his shorts and t-shirt and play with legos, even do school work is preferable to him than leaving the house. 
I can relate to that some days. Well, ok----most days. Maybe it's winter that keeps me unmotivated to venture beyond the boundaries of our property. I guess I will reassess and get back to you on that when summer comes. 
I pray every one of you will be blessed with the things you stand in need of as well as the things you desire. May you have peace in your hearts this Holiday Season, whatever Holiday you celebrate. 
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment