Me and My Family

Me and My Family

10 July, 2010



Let's go back in time a few months.


November 2009: I woke one morning with severe abdominal pains. I was curled up in bed, in so much pain I wanted to cry.

I might have cried.

I tried going to the bathroom, I thought I might even vomit. NOTHING! I crawled back into bed. This continued all day and into the night. I didn't eat a single thing. Finally my husband, John, insisted on taking me to the E.R.
The Doctor took my symptoms, and told me I was probably constipated. He told me I could do a Fleets Enema if I wanted.

Without going into detail as to whether or not I did the Fleets thing, I returned to the E.R. the next day, as my pain continued. This time the Doc ordered an X-ray. After looking at the X-ray, that doctor stated to me that I wasn't constipated and I probably had a some virus. "go home, try to eat, drink plenty of fluids...." she said something to that effect.

At this point I realize I am probably leaving a lot out as it's been a long time, I didn't write it then, and I have been on information overload for almost 3 months now. I will do my best to remember correctly who said what, when they said it, and what they might have meant.

My pain subsided in a few days...and I was able to eat again. Let me say YAY here because in case you don't know me well, I LOVE to eat. I started going to the gym, first with my friend Rebecca, then invited Amy. For a week or two we all three went together. Then it was just Amy and I.

The gym is a whole different day, subject, chapter.

For now I will leave with this, I felt GREAT for the next 4 1/2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment