Me and My Family

Me and My Family

11 July, 2010

A good weekend



This weekend was GREAT! I couldn't have asked for a better way to feel "normal". I spent the weekend with family doing a few of my favorite things.


Campfire




With People I love








Oh, oops...did I say with PEOPLE I love? Yes yes, lets see....

I'm looking................

Ah yes, here








Sharing laughs




Fishing






And this weekend the sun shown. While hanging out at PaSaGshak, I almost forgot I was sick. I really did for a little while. I was so absorbed with eating s'mores, roasting hot dogs, and visiting I forgot to worry. That felt good in a way and also not good. I try not to be in denial. I feel sometimes like I have to remind myself multiple times a day what I am fighting for, or what I am fighting against. Or both.
It's conflicting. I really enjoyed being able to forget for a short time.

Sunday was church and of course hymns that make me cry, people that care and show it, and a time to strengthen my faith, testimony, and spirituality. After church we spent more time outside together and I was able to lose myself in the beauty of this place. The warm feeling of the sun on my skin.

Yes, It was a good weekend. This I guess would be some of the healing....spiritual healing, emotional healing. It comes in cycles now, but I'll take what I can get.

GOD bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and I'm so sorry you are going through this. Your are totally in my prayers- I look back fondly on our days together-call me whenever you are in Anchorage-
    Love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle~ i am so glad you enjoyed your weekend. It is good to enjoy & forget for awhile. I pray you have more times that you are having so much fun you do forget your sick. Laughter is good medicine for the soul.

    Love ya~
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you and miss you already!!!

    ReplyDelete