Me and My Family

Me and My Family

07 June, 2011

sprouting seeds

Well, I haven't written like a week. I think I just haven't had much to say. It's been a long, hard week.

But I do have good news (for me anyway). The spinach is sprouting in the garden already. Also the green beans. I hope all the things I planted grow. I will feel so good. If not, then well, I will try again next year. We have already decided that we have to do starters much sooner than we did this year. I guess my dining room might turn into a mini greenhouse next spring.

Well, just as I begin to write chaos is cutting loose in my house. I have to resume my duties as manager of indoor chaotic behaviors.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll take some photos of your garden and post for us lurkers! I love spinach!

    ReplyDelete