Me and My Family

Me and My Family

22 May, 2011

Looking back, moving forward....

Just had to go back in time a little bit....I'm pretty sure this was taken in Kodiak, though Damon looks so little to me. Awwwwh. My babies. My little Sweethearts. Two of my most prized possessions (don't chastise me for saying that, I know they aren't really my possessions...but hey come on). If I had to escape the house due to fire, these are two of my most prized "possessions" I would grab before leaving.

So sweet. To think I have been so blessed to be their mom...well it brings tears to my eyes if I think on it too hard.

Jumping forward now as I wipe the tears away....


I had another CT scan; between the end of March and this one there was very small growth on Two of the lesions in my lungs and all the rest are STABLE, meaning there was no growth.
Was is the diet?
 Are they just slow growing?
Was it all your prayers?
 Am I just lucky?

Personally I think it's the diet. And because I wasn't on it completely between these two scans it makes sense that there was "some" growth in (only) two of the lesions. I mean lets face it there are at least a dozen and probably more of them total. So the majority of them showed NO growth. That's pretty good.

Now I would say it's time to refocus our prayers. Mine are now plainly asking to be blessed for doing what is right by my body, by feeding it the way I should have been all along. To be blessed for taking the time and effort to make conscious choices about what I eat, how I exercise, or even if I exercise. To be blessed for making the right effort and making it with the best of intentions, and doing so day after day.

I want to be blessed for all the research I have done and will continue to do, for all the effort I put forth, for reading my scriptures, for saying my prayers, and for continuing to seek that which is good. I also want to bless others by serving when and where I am able in return for all the prayers that have been offered for me. Pay it Forward stuff. I love Pay it Forward.

I want to bless others as others have blessed me in amazing ways.

I ask now a special blessing on all of you, my readers, friends, family, that you might recieve anything you might stand in need of. Press on, Pay it Forward, have fun, and be kind to yourself.

Happy Spring!!!!
Love,
              Dani

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to me, my precious daughter. And even though you aren't my "possession" either I know what you mean and I know Granny felt the same way - loving all her children and grandchildren and great grandchildren with all her heart and soul until her very last breath. What more could anyone ask of life - to be so very loved.

    May 23, 2011 9:16 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that this was very touching! I may not be religious but I think happy, healthy thoughts for you all of the time! If you ever make it down to Sacramento let me know! I would love to have you over for lunch or dinner! I hope everything keeps looking bright for your future! Miss seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete