Me and My Family

Me and My Family

18 February, 2013

So far in West Virginia....

So far it has been very good. I finally arrived here today (Monday) around lunchtime. I was supposed to show up yesterday late afternoon but my flight got canceled due to maintenance issues with the aircraft. Got a free 6 hours at the Sheraton. wooo hoo

 I have already learned so much here that I will be able to bring home and teach my family. This is just what I have been needing; hands on, real life learning and application. Reading all the books I have read about diet and healing is great, but doesn't give me hands on experience. I am soaking  up the hands on learning and arming myself with knowledge to bring home and share! 

I was very homesick at lunchtime. Their are two other ladies here who came yesterday (on time), they are wonderful. Then tonight right after dinner, a couple showed up. Great People!!!! None of these people are staying as long as I am though. And I just want to say, none of them have to drink as many juice, and barley max drinks as I do! such is my situation. 
Ben, the husband is great. He gets my barley max, and enzyme supplements and my carrot juice to me each hour that I need it. He takes care of that stuff. Janis, his wife does all the informational teaching. She instructs us in the kitchen while we put together meals, shows videos, leads us in exercise...She is great that way! We prepare the meals, Ben cleans the kitchen! It works great! 
I am so grateful to each and every one of the people who have made donations to my gofundme.com site!!! Because of your generosity I am able to be here right now. To continue what I am doing though, I will need supplements when I return home, and while they aren't nearly as expensive as medicine, they aren't cheap. Once i have been doing this for several months I can cut back on the supplements, and continue with everything else. I am so excited. 
Blessings to each of you!!! 
Dani

4 comments:

  1. so happy you are there Dani! absorb the energy! so positive..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are enjoying the Acres. Soak it all in. Bet they are keeping you busy. Love you lots. Juice, juice juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update! I pray you are able to enjoy every moment and you do ok with the homesickness! Learn, learn, learn so you can help others :) have a fabulous first full day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me clarify, i do know the difference between their, there, and they're. so, third paragraph, second sentence, first word should say There ! So there! Just wanted everyone to know i know the difference.

    ReplyDelete