Me and My Family

Me and My Family

18 February, 2013

New Day

Hi everyone!

My last flight of the night got cancelled, so I was put up at the Sheraton hotel and am presently back at the airport early this morning to catch a new flight. This time to Charleston, WV. My hosts will have to drive 1 1/2 hours one way to pick me up, but at least I should get there this time. I could have resumed my reservation on the same flight to Parkersberg, but with the plane having mechanical problems, there was no guarantee it would be fixed this morning. I didn't want to take any chances. I want to be there by lunchtime. I have already missed orientation last night, and will miss all morning of juicing, and information. Hopefully they will help me catch up to speed. After all, it wasn't cheap to come here, and I am here only because of the generosity of friends, family, and friends of friends! I want to get their money's worth right?!!!!! Absolutely!
No Jamba Juice here in cleveland airport, so i will have to wait. I don't feel too hungry so that is good. I caught up on about 5 hours of lost sleep, I am sure i will sleep very well tonight! And each consecutive night I am there.
Updates coming as I have time.
Happy Presidents Day!!!!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment