Me and My Family

Me and My Family

27 January, 2013

Looking back....

Just looking back in time a little bit today and wanted to share a few moments with you.

Damon with a rare hostess chocolate donut. These are, or should I say were, the tradition
whenever my Dad would visit. Not only are they not available now, but that is not a
traditional breakfast in my house...just so you know. lol

John, me, Damon, Kaili..Dad is taking the picture. We went to Talkeetna for a few hours one day summer of 2012. We didn't stay as long as we might have as one boy who shall remained unamed was having a bad afternoon and so the grownups, who I shall not name in order to protect said unamed child, got fed up and decided to head home.

Kaili in her kayak on Finger Lake. It was a great day for kayaking, till dark clouds rolled close and John ordered us out of the water. hmmph I hate orders, unless of course I am the one giving them.




Dad, smiling for his own picture. Great smile!!! Great visit, hated to see you go Dad.
 
 
 
Ava, Bode and Damon's feet. Oh and way back there I see Ari's feet too. haha Ava is saying "up, Dani, up."

Taking down the Cottonwoods!!!!

Who made this mess in my yard? No, it wasn't a tornado. Whew....They cleaned it up though and our neighbors were happy to have those darn trees gone...as were my hubby and myself.

Ava, and Bode chillin'
 

Ava chillin' with Papa (Dan) and a good book. She finally has more hair than Papa.

After the half marathon summer 2012. I was smiling on the outside, but on the inside...I was grinding my teeth, wanting to cry my legs and feet hurt so!

Mom and me after the 2012 Half Marathon. Yay us!!!!
I just wanted to share some picture memories with you. I love looking back at photos. I am sure most people do. I especially love it now, each extra year I get on this earth I like to look at the pictures of me during my fight. Me with friends, me with family, me with pets, activities we did. lol It was a good year even with all the chemo and yuckiness.
What are some of your favorite ways to remember special moments?
 What were some of your favorite moments from 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment