Me and My Family

Me and My Family

04 September, 2010

Pre-op for biopsy:





Dad filing his nails while waiting:






Jer, Kaili, and Dad waiting:




We did a lot of waiting this trip. But when it was all done, Dad got to come to Kodiak to visit and help out. It was great. Having family around helps when recovering from hard things. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for putting me in the family I have and putting the friends I have in my path. I couldn't be doing all that I am doing today without each of you!!!

Finally...hang in while I deal with my computer. The charger hasn't been working right, and everything is on hold. Movers coming also in two days, so hang by while i spend time preparing and will update asap.

love and blessings to each of you!
dani

No comments:

Post a Comment